Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Mentalcast moment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristopherWalken
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
ChristopherWalken

Favorite Mentalcast moment Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 pm

As someone who was a cast member on the show, I just thought I'd ask all of youse guys and gals what your favorite moment on the Mentalcast was?

For me, it would have to be the entire Hart D. Fisher episode.
Back to top Go down
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Oh that Hart Fisher episode was AMAZING. I hope he comes back onto the show sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
ChristopherWalken
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
ChristopherWalken

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:59 pm

To me, Hart just took over the entire podcast and made it his own that night, and quite frankly, I had no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Skullsaber
Site Contributor
Captain Skullsaber

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:16 pm

I think this last episode where Brad Jones Mysteriously emerged from the chat room to join the show, and Josh Hadley popped up after we started talking about the new Robocop. Maybe I'm partial because i got to be on Said show, but it was a pretty damn fun episode.....and the post show afterword made my face hurt from the "Clarissa Explains wet dreams for boys going through puberty in the 90s" theme
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekjuicemedia.com/free-and-legit-games.html
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh, you mean this Clarissa stuff?

Favorite Mentalcast moment Claris11
Back to top Go down
Captain Skullsaber
Site Contributor
Captain Skullsaber

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Oh, you mean this Clarissa stuff?

Favorite Mentalcast moment Claris11

Indeed i do! ( i hurt just thinking about how hard i laughed that night )
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekjuicemedia.com/free-and-legit-games.html
HemispheresX1

HemispheresX1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

It was a pre-show thing, but Dane doing all of those impressions of celebrities in weird situations. Some suggestions I threw out there were Harrison Ford with amnesia at subway, rob schneider being denied a bank loan, and John Travolta offering Christopher Walken a massage
Back to top Go down
http://nureviewsnetwork.com/
ChristopherWalken
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
ChristopherWalken

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:42 pm

HemispheresX1 wrote:
It was a pre-show thing, but Dane doing all of those impressions of celebrities in weird situations. Some suggestions I threw out there were Harrison Ford with amnesia at subway, rob schneider being denied a bank loan, and John Travolta offering Christopher Walken a massage

I was kinda hoping you'd keep doing that, just to see how truly strange a situation you could make up...
Back to top Go down
HemispheresX1

HemispheresX1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm

ChristopherWalken wrote:
HemispheresX1 wrote:

I was kinda hoping you'd keep doing that, just to see how truly strange a situation you could make up...

Well, I did come up with a couple today that you could try out next pre-show.

Orpah trying to haggle her way outta of being burned at the stake due to rioters believe she is a witch, during the Salem Witch Trials
Willem Dafoe auditioning for the part of Shia Labouf's role in the live action Transformers movies
Nicholas Cage freaking out about forgetting to celebrate Earth Day
Al Pachino, whose now Jewish, just learned that jello isn't kosher
Chris Rock complaining about the overabundance of crackers found in his clam chowder
Christopher Walken is reliving the same day over and over again, ala Groundhog Day
Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown trying to explain to his date why he showed up late
Rob Schneider discovering that his car somehow got flipped upside down, and a parking enforcement officer is giving him a ticket for it
Mel Gibson, losing to a rabbi in the final hand of the final round of the World Series of Poker
Back to top Go down
ChristopherWalken
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
ChristopherWalken

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 am

"Orpah trying to haggle her way outta of being burned at the stake due to rioters believe she is a witch, during the Salem Witch Trials"

Orphah? Would that be the result of Oprah mating with an Orca whale?

That would be hideous to look at, yet, like a car crash, I wouldn't be able to look away...
Back to top Go down
HemispheresX1

HemispheresX1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:21 pm

ChristopherWalken wrote:
"Orpah trying to haggle her way outta of being burned at the stake due to rioters believe she is a witch, during the Salem Witch Trials"

Orphah? Would that be the result of Oprah mating with an Orca whale?

That would be hideous to look at, yet, like a car crash, I wouldn't be able to look away...

Firefox didn't spell check "Orpah" for me. Maybe the developers gave Firefox an tool to spot comedy gold in the making, kinda like iPhone spell check.
Back to top Go down
Wendell Parker

Wendell Parker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:03 pm

My favorite moment, aside from the post shows, would be the times Alex would bring up hilarious Yahoo Answers. Specifically, the "HAMSTAS!!!" Episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mentalcast moment   Favorite Mentalcast moment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mentalcast moment
Page 1 of 1