Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Got nostalgic and missed all the good Final Fantasy games today. Despite all the crap it receives I really do like 9 - it's all downhill after that.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Always thought 8 got more crap than 9 and I really loved 8. There was even a time, when I loved it more than 7.
Back to top Go down
Christonabun

Christonabun

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:24 am

I was just thinking about playing 9 again! It's trendy to bag on 8 these days because of the Spoony vids, but when 9 came out, it was universally despised. I'm not even sure if it ever sold enough copies to warrant a "Greatest Hits" green band release, which is amazing for such a popular franchise. Personally, I thought it was cute, and I enjoyed the story and the gameplay, so whatever.

Think I'll pop that in tonight - getting sick of "Resident Evil: Revelations" already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/christonabun
Captain Skullsaber
Site Contributor
Captain Skullsaber

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:21 pm

9 was a great game.

And as I've said before, I could always go back to FF tactics, but only on PS1 . when FFT Advanced came out, it added that fucking judge system...fuck that shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekjuicemedia.com/free-and-legit-games.html
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy
Page 1 of 1