Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill Bill 1 & 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

Kill Bill 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kill Bill 1 & 2   Kill Bill 1 & 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Okay, I was just thinking about Kill Bill and it occured to me that Uma Thurman does a lot of traveling. Where did she get the money to carry out her revenge plot? I suppose she stayed in hotels and didn't just sleep in the Pussywagon all the time. The money for expense travel expenses, the money to live off of why she's on the road, and the money to support her and her daughter at the end?

She was a contract killer and probably had a hefty sum of money saved up - that's safe to assume. However, she had been in a coma for 5 years. Any credit cards she had would have expired, any debit cards, probably expired as well. Access to that savings would be immediate. And she just escaped from the hospital - even if she was admitted with a wallet or some sort of ID she didn't grab it. How did she get money from the bank to finance her globetrotting vengance?

This petty thing doesn't detract from the films - I still LOVE those movies. It's one of those things you really don't think about in order to enjoy the movie. Still - it's been nagging at me today.
Back to top Go down
Captain Skullsaber
Site Contributor
Captain Skullsaber

Kill Bill 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill 1 & 2   Kill Bill 1 & 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:43 pm

I always assumed she had a bank code and proper ID, or maybe a lock box ....... or just buried in a bag, if your a pro killer, you tend to bury money AND bodies....both for your own piece of mind
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekjuicemedia.com/free-and-legit-games.html
Captain Skullsaber
Site Contributor
Captain Skullsaber

Kill Bill 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill 1 & 2   Kill Bill 1 & 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Quote :
both for your own piece of mind

Really Iason? you sure that's Piece and not maybe Peace?
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekjuicemedia.com/free-and-legit-games.html
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

Kill Bill 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill 1 & 2   Kill Bill 1 & 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 pm

It's okay Iason. I was pretty sure you were talking about this anyway:
Kill Bill 1 & 2 220px-Iron_Maiden_-_Piece_Of_Mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill Bill 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill 1 & 2   Kill Bill 1 & 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill Bill 1 & 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Juice Forum :: Movies-
Jump to: