Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tornado full of Sharks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

A tornado full of Sharks Empty
PostSubject: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 pm

YES! This is something that exists and it will be awesome. A tornado full of sharks!
A tornado full of Sharks Sharknado

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/sharknado
Back to top Go down
Christonabun

Christonabun

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:14 pm

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/christonabun
ChristopherWalken
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
ChristopherWalken

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Oh my dear sweet Lord...
Back to top Go down
Christonabun

Christonabun

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Alright, damnit, I've now been thinking about this for hours, and I simply must know.

I need the mechanics of how this works, I need to know how long a shark can survive out of water, I need to know if massive wind gusts going up their gills can in any way prolong that, I need to know what happens to a house/car/person/cow if hit by a two-and-a-half ton set of flying teeth, I need to know that there will indeed be a cow...

I need specifics, because I believe, in my heart of hearts, that this phenomenon has real world applications, folks.

Really, truly consider this. Then tell me how to create one artificially, and preferably in my backyard.

Back to top Go down
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

The science behind this has been nagging at me all day as well. I have a suspicion that it's some sort of aquatic tornado - full of water from the sea. Like a big typhoon or something. I don't know. Or maybe they are robo sharks that don't have biological needs?
Back to top Go down
Christonabun

Christonabun

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Most importantly of all, we need a TRAILER.
Back to top Go down
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Well I'm sure there will be a trailer in due time. The Asylum barely announced this project today with the poster and this description:

"When a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace. And when the high-speed winds form tornadoes in the desert, nature’s deadliest killer rules water, land, and air."
Back to top Go down
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

So, thanks to The Asylum and their "Sharknado" I've spent a good portion of the day coming up with film ideas that are PREADATOR+DISASTER. Gonna pitch them to Asylum.
Back to top Go down
Christonabun

Christonabun

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 am

I look forward to your film debut next week.
Back to top Go down
hazer_synn

hazer_synn

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I was seeking out that sharks in a mall film, the name currently escapes me, but this sounds awesome in a brainless way.
Back to top Go down
http://violencevisceravixens.wordpress.com/
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm

The sharks in a mall (actually just a supermarket) film is called "Bait" and had a European wide release with a VERY limited US theatrical release this past September. It should be widely available on DVD soon enough.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am

It was just a matter of time I guess. Asylum, SYFY and such had so many different movies with Sharks or Tornados, that they had to eventually combine them. Couldn't find anything about it on Asylums Website though...maybe they will put it on there when they have a trailer available. Speaking of Asylum...anyone seen Shark Week? I haven't had the chance to yet, but the trailer looked kinda interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tornado full of Sharks   A tornado full of Sharks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tornado full of Sharks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Juice Forum :: Movies-
Jump to: