Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lingerie Football League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Augusto Fernandes

Lingerie Football League Empty
PostSubject: Lingerie Football League   Lingerie Football League I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Can somebody please explain to me Why the women at the Lingerie Football League wear underwear obviously made for men ? I mean those so called "panties" are too big, almost like grandma panties, that's the Lingerie Football League, What The Fuck ???
Back to top Go down
hazer_synn

hazer_synn

PostSubject: Re: Lingerie Football League   Lingerie Football League I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 pm

It's still around? Our local team, well the Toronto one, which is kind of local, folded. We had a PPV game here and it sold a measley 1000 tickets maximum, was apparently the all star game. I agree as well with the outfits, no doubt part of the reason it failed.
Back to top Go down
http://violencevisceravixens.wordpress.com/
ChristopherWalken
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
ChristopherWalken

PostSubject: Re: Lingerie Football League   Lingerie Football League I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 am

Here's a scary fact...

the replacement refs that reffed the first few weeks of the NFL season? Some of them were let go by the LFL for bad refereeing....

....yeah, that's pretty bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lingerie Football League   Lingerie Football League I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lingerie Football League
Page 1 of 1