Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sequel/ Remake/ Universe Expansion Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendell Parker

Wendell Parker

Sequel/ Remake/ Universe Expansion Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Sequel/ Remake/ Universe Expansion Ideas   Sequel/ Remake/ Universe Expansion Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:53 am

What are some ideas that you would like to see for the expansion of several film and television universes that you like; sequel ideas that you have and would like to see; or if there is an old movie that you appreciate for the concept, but dislike for the poor technical qualities and think a remake would do it good justice.

For me, I would like to see a sequel for the Iron Giant. It was obviously hinted at in the end of the first. I havent read the Novel. But, since I love the first movie,  I would like for Brad Bird to direct once again and for the same animation team to be on board.

I don't know what they would do with an Iron Giant sequel. Most likely adapt the second novel, "The Iron Woman". But since the first film took place in the 1950's during the fear of nuclear annihilation, I would like to see a sequel take place during a different time period, but still during the Cold War Era. Possibly in the late 70's or early 80's.
Back to top Go down

Sequel/ Remake/ Universe Expansion Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Juice Forum :: Movies-
Jump to: