Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanCampbell

Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction   Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey everybody. I'm Sean and I'm new to this forum, but I wanted to go ahead and introduce my podcast if you don't mind.

It's called Flix Roulette. Basically it's a simple premise, we pick a random word, actor, or genre and pick a movie on Netflix based on that. It has to be a movie we've never seen before, and we never know what we're gonna get exactly. Sometimes it's good fun, sometimes it's pants-on-head stupid.

We're only four episode in right now, and we're still working some of the kinks out, but I hope you enjoy.

iTunes link

Episodes:

Episode 1: Singing and Sleaze (Midnight Cowboy/Wall Street Cowboy)

Episode 2: Kung-fu Jesus (Fist of the North Star)

Episode 3: Tail in the Crypt (Fire With Fire)

Episode 4: Cyberstump (Vibrations)

Episode 5: The Many Ties of Bryce (Faces in the Crowd)

Episode 6: Upcoming - Welcome Back Comrade Cotter (No Dead Heroes)
Back to top Go down
SeanCampbell

Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction   Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:26 pm

New episode updated, finally. We had to take a little break, sadly but we have some episodes ready to go.

Episode 5, Faces in the Crowd is up and ready to go and the next episode will be available probably later tonight. Episode 7 will be The Hunted starring Christopher Lambert and will be up next week. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

Flix Roulette Podcast + Introduction
Page 1 of 1