Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Nightmare Episode 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twocooljoe87

twocooljoe87

Crazy Nightmare Episode 7 Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Nightmare Episode 7   Crazy Nightmare Episode 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
http://crazynightmare.weebly.com/
TriptychAlessandro

TriptychAlessandro

PostSubject: Funny!   Crazy Nightmare Episode 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 am

I think you guys are funny, but I can't always hear what everyone is saying.....there's a bit of an echo on the voices.
Though I did enjoy listening to this while I was at work!

Nice work Broseph
Back to top Go down
http://www.pressplus1.com
Tom Badguy
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
Tom Badguy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare Episode 7   Crazy Nightmare Episode 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 pm

TriptychAlessandro wrote:
I think you guys are funny, but I can't always hear what everyone is saying.....there's a bit of an echo on the voices.
Though I did enjoy listening to this while I was at work!

Nice work Broseph

Thus is the cruel fate of Skype.

Good stuff, Broseph. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombadguy.com
MentalMike
Site Contributor
MentalMike

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare Episode 7   Crazy Nightmare Episode 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:24 am

Okay, I've been meaning to listen to at least one episode for a while, so I chose one (couldn't remember which one Joseph recommended), and I'm going to say this: I was entertained. I think that's probably the best thing anyone could say abotu a show. Yeah, there are audio issues, but who doesn't have those? Hell, I have those all the damn time with MentalCast.

The echo can probably be fixed. My tip for you, as someone who has had to deal with that before. If everyone on the show has them, headphones are the best bet for recording the podcast. I know that the MentalCast would definitely not be able to record smoothly without them. If someone doesn't have headphones, then they could turn their speakers or volume control down enough to where it doesn't become an issue. I don't always have time myself for editing, so I'm not going to give you an editing lecture, but if you get a chance before you post an episode, some editing really comes in handy. Try to get rid of as much of the echo as you can.

Also, sometimes someone on the show says something that you can't always make out. That would be when you ask them to repeat so that maybe you have a clear take for editing purposes. Again, pot calling kettle black for me, but background noises and large portions of dead air should also be edited out. You're pretty good about not leaving dead air, but sometimes I catch a background noise here or there. Maybe that's me, though. I've been working with audio and video for a decade now, and have also worked karaoke, so my ear is probably a bit more trained to notice that type of thing. Honestly, if you don't notice it, and another person you ask doesn't notice it, you probably don't need to edit it. I'm just anal retentive about editing things.

In closing, I will say, you're doing a good job with the show so far, so aside from the few tips I just gave you, you should have no reason to change anything. Keep it up, Broseph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tvforyourmind.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare Episode 7   Crazy Nightmare Episode 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Nightmare Episode 7
Page 1 of 1