Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Horror Video Games - Dead Series, New Games, and anything related!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theGerman

PostSubject: Re: Horror Video Games - Dead Series, New Games, and anything related!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 am

Wow that RE4 Prototype looks amazing. I knew that the RE-History is full of Developement-Restarts etc. Especially RE4 where the first version became Devil May Cry. As for this Prototype I only watched some clips in a documentary where Leon is chased by a black cloud. Never knew there was a longer video available. They really gotta release it if they still have the source code.
As for my current Horrorgames...I mostly play Corpse Party on PSP right now, but there are some old PS2-Games still lying around I wanna play like Rule of Rose or Haunting Ground.
Back to top Go down
Christonabun

PostSubject: Re: Horror Video Games - Dead Series, New Games, and anything related!   Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 am

Rule of Rose is amazing! Creepy as hell atmosphere with a soundtrack straight out of Evangelion. Highly recommended.

Tom Badguy
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Horror Video Games - Dead Series, New Games, and anything related!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm

All I know is that the only horror game to scare me was the Fatal Frame series. Seriously, you're just a little girl with a camera versus the undead. Scary.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tombadguy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror Video Games - Dead Series, New Games, and anything related!   

Back to top Go down

Horror Video Games - Dead Series, New Games, and anything related!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2