Geek Juice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Geek Juice Flow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Hunter

Silent Hunter

World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary   World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey, everyone.

So, there is a Kickstater going to finance the deluxe edition of W20. Have folks donated? Is anyone interested in this? What are you most excited about?

For me, I am holding back a little. I will be donating, but less than I had initially been hoping. For me, as a storyteller, the fun thing is that they are really expanding the Lost Tribes and information on the other changing breeds.
Back to top Go down
ChristopherWalken
Site Affiliate
Site Affiliate
ChristopherWalken

PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary   World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Silent Hunter wrote:
Hey, everyone.

So, there is a Kickstater going to finance the deluxe edition of W20. Have folks donated? Is anyone interested in this? What are you most excited about?

For me, I am holding back a little. I will be donating, but less than I had initially been hoping. For me, as a storyteller, the fun thing is that they are really expanding the Lost Tribes and information on the other changing breeds.

Cue the Fry from Futurama picture:

"Not sure if spammer for this kickstarter campaign...."
Back to top Go down
Silent Hunter

Silent Hunter

PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary   World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Not a spammer, just someone significantly poorer than he was a few hours ago who couldn't come up with a good topic to start a thread with. So...went with the first thing to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
AlexJowski
Admin
AlexJowski

PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary   World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Silent Hunter wrote:
Not a spammer, just someone significantly poorer than he was a few hours ago who couldn't come up with a good topic to start a thread with. So...went with the first thing to come to mind.

And, actually, this project does seem rather intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary   World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Darkness: WtA 20th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1